Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ladies Man

Colby in the past few months has expressed interest in our cute neighbor Sydney. 
It has come to the point where Colby talks about marrying her almost on a daily basis.

Steve and I got a kick out of his obsession when standing next to the Target bridal kiosk, Colby informed us he could touch the forbidden keyboard- because he was going to marry Sydney when he grew up. 
We laughed for days.

Earlier this week, Colby cracked us up again when he got mad at me when I wouldn't let him buy flowers for Sydney at Costco.
(I almost gave in.)

I reassured Colby that he could give his dearest Sydney flowers from the garden when they came into bloom.

This afternoon Colby was in luck.  The sweet peas have bloomed.
Carter and I picked the flowers and then Steve and Colby walked over to Sydney's house.

Waiting patiently at the door.

His love has arrived.

The transfer.

The awkward moment...

Sweet reciprocation!


This grin tells the entire story!!!

While walking home from Sydney's house, Colby asked Steve if Steve would drive he and Sydney to the temple when they grew up.

Steve said yes...but only after Colby gets back from his mission.

(Hopefully Sydney will wait.)

7 comments:

  1. Colby, you are so adorable. No wonder Sydney can't resist you. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable, funny and cute...oh Colby!!! What a stud he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely darling and I love how you have the whole thing documented through pictures. When it comes to dating you are going to have your hands full with those three handsome boys. I love that he wanted to have his dad drive them to the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me!? Watch out mama Jill, that baby boy of yours is going to give you a run for your money:) I LOVE what a little romantic he is and am so glad he has his eye set on temple marriage. Thanks for documenting this lovely interlude for all to delight:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang that is so cute i have to go read it again

    ReplyDelete