I promised a few friends recipes...weeks...no, months ago.
I promised I would email them.
I didn't.
So, I'm sorry.
And here are your recipes.
Snickerdoodle Cookies
1/2 C shortening
1/2 C butter
1 1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp cream of tarter
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 3/4 C flour
Roll balls of dough in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 C white sugar
1 1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C butter
3/4 C shortening
3 eggs
1 T vanilla
1 1/2 tsp soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 C flour
lots and lots and lots of chocolate chips
Bake 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Sunday Supper Waffles
2 C flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 C milk
4 eggs- separated
1/2 C melted butter (Original recipe calls for 1 full cup of butter. I cut it in half because I didn't want to have a coronary episode in front of my children. -but it's REALLY good with the extra butter!)
Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add egg yolks to milk. Whip egg whites until stiff. Combine flour mixture with milk and egg yolks. Mix until dry ingredients are covered. Add lightly cooled melted butter and then fold in egg whites just until small egg whites still show.
If I've promised you a recipe and you haven't received it (and you are still willing to be my friend), let me know and I'll try to get it to you in the next month or so.
If you're lucky. I work on my own time schedule.
slacker.
ReplyDeleteyou're the best!!!
ReplyDelete