Thursday, January 27, 2011

Letter from School

In the last two days, I have received two informative letters from school.
Really...they both made my day.

The first was about head lice and the second was about chicken pox.  They are both going around.

Yick Yick Yick.

My head and skin are itchy just thinking about it.

I have gone through #2 child's head just to make sure- it was his grade that has had the problem.
And, I'm made an appointment for Saylor's 1 year check up.  Give me that chicken pox immunization!

I feel like I need to bathe just writing this.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad it was one of those letters (although lice and C.P. are sick), instead of one of those letters, (or phone calls) saying your kids are naughty?

    Thought you would say that!
    My kids are naughty! :) No, really they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched a very informative episode of Dirty Jobs where they did head lice checks. It was very creepy crawly. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete