I had Saylor's one year pictures taken yesterday.
I'm only about 2 months behind.
I'm also behind on her immunizations.
Cut me a break, she is child number 4.
I can't wait to get her pictures back and pretend she was still 12 months when I had them taken.
Until then...here are a few snapshots to fill any Saylor fixes needed out there.
We had some really cold days a few weeks ago.
The highs were in the teens so I had to break out the puffy coat and hat.
She could hardly stand up in it. It was hilarious.
Here is Her Highness post baby doll kiss...see the pucker? She loves her baby dolls and kisses them all day long.
This picture is being posted for many reasons.
In my humanities class at Ricks I was taught that true appreciation of art comes only after knowing the story behind the piece.
So here's the story so you can truly appreciate this pictures:
Saylor made a "mess" when Steve had her in the tub. Steve called in reinforcements aka- me, because he thinks he lacks the skills so clean a "floaty" out of the tub.
My rump perfectly shows my position in this family.
I am the official poop cleaner.
Thank you husband dear for documenting this.
Saylor got a hold of a stray toilet paper roll last night.
Why?
Because no one is this family will put the paper on the roll EXCEPT ME.
Along with Poop Cleaner, I am also the official TP Roll Changer.
(I'm living the high life around here.)
In less than a minute, Saylor had TP over the entire front room, bathroom and two front bedrooms.
And I just let her run with it.
She is definitely number four. She gets away with everything.
How cute is she...LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the fix!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to know that there are jobs EVERYONE should take part in but only you seem to understand in your house too. I spend a lot of time being mentally unpleasant to those I love most over these issues.
ReplyDeleteWe are a work in progress... great to know you are too!