Steve bought me two certificates for hanging plants at Rock Creek Growers out in Kimberly.
He gave them to me early because I knows how much I love hanging flower baskets...and Mother's Day is just to far away to wait.
It feels like spring now.
I also have ordered a few plant from a friend and will be planting amazing blooms in my planters and front flower beds. They have to wait a few more weeks though.
I'm crossing my fingers I can keep everything alive this year.
ps...we are loving the no-wasp front porch.
Those exterminators were worth EVERY penny.
If/When I ever get to build my dream house, it will have a beautiful porch (shielded from the blasted Idaho wind) so that I can have dozens of hanging baskets. They are gorgeous Jill!
ReplyDeleteLove the baskets!!! Hope the birds don't nest in them like they always did mine !!
ReplyDelete