I was asked to take pictures at camp.
I am no professional, but I tried my best.
Here are a few of my favorite shots.
YCL's before thier rafting on the Payette.
From the looks of it, I think they had a good time.
Me explaining the scavanger hunt.
I wonder why I always look like a political protester in these types of shots.
The entire group.
The women crazy enough to be in charge of all these teenagers in the woods.
Three of these girls are in my ward. They were punished with facial hair for defacing their YCL's Justin Beiber cut-out.
I'm sure glad it wasn't me...but if anyone could make uni-brows look cute, it's these girls.
I may or may not have been thrown into the pool by the same girls who gave out uni-brows.
President Holmstead and President Walker (yep, my dad).
They came and spoke to the girls and did a wonderful job.
The stake young womens presidency.
Andrea Jensen
Elena Hicks
Me
Linda Cragun
I absolutely love working with these women and have learned so much from their example. They all make me want to be a better person. It is an honor serving with these women.
Contemplating blowing up this picture and hanging it on one of my walls.
My dad speaking to the girls.
Uh...I'll call this one, "Showing my love to Justin so I don't get even more unwanted facial hair!"
Looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete