Monday, August 6, 2012

coping with calories

I practically inhaled a bowl of salted caramel ice cream tonight.  
I cope with calories on stressful days.
Stress such as my husband leaving the house at 6am this morning and not getting home until after 7pm. I don't deal with life after 11 hours of being home by myself...let alone 13. 

So I ate a massive bowl of cream and caramel, and then part of Steve's too.  I now have a stomach ache and heart burn.  I think tomorrow I will cope with water or (cough cough) even more diet Pepsi than I already regularly consume.  I bet anything my insides are rotting or being prematurely embalmed.

Another thing that caused my already borderline blood pressure to rise today?
-Realizing the blood spatter covering Andrew and Carter and my kitchen floor today was caused by my oldest son sneezing (aka farmer blowing) on his brother when he thought the warm substance coming out of his nostril was plain old snot.  It wasn't.
(kind of wish I took a picture of that)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the husband gone issue. Last night I was even past survival mode. I still wonder when I signed up for the whole "gone for 12 hours a day" thing. Yikes. Good thing there are yummy calories to help cope. :)

    ReplyDelete