Sunday, August 5, 2012

What Boys Do For Fun

 Steve took our boys camping with the Ward boys this weekend while Nicole and I took the girls shopping.  They camped two nights north of Sun Valley.  The tents were comfy, the food delicious and the mosquitoes plenty.  Carter came back with almost 20 bites on his forehead.  (He looked a little deformed.)  After looking at some of these pictures, I'm just glad they all came back alive.
This is what summers are for...





 
Working on those scout requirements.  Carter can now make breakfast!

Yep...these guys have similar tastes in camping gear.

Please don't tell any law enforcement that my 12 year old learned to drive this weekend.

Beautiful?  Yes.
Dangerous?  Most likely.
Would I have cried like a baby driving down this?  Absolutely.
It's a really good thing I was not there.



 


The face of happiness!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo happy to see Steve putting all his man toys to good use!! I miss Idaho camping!

    ReplyDelete