Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tidbits of Nonsense, Oh I Mean Knowledge.

If you've ever wondered what a I-phone looks like after being accidentally thrown out a Land Cruiser going 60 mph, wonder no more...

This is it.

 But the phone still works if you don't mind glass shards in your ear.
(FYI:  I think this is picture is hideous and I am...and forever will be in protest that it comes up every time I call my husband.)

 Steve just wishes he knew what this app would have looked like when the phone took its flight down the highway.

************

Looking for super classy wall decor?
Look no further!
My mom, sister and I found just what you need at the local decor and furniture warehouse.  Who knew tacky wall hangings could be so fun and so insightful?
I'll let these truths speak for themselves.  Some of them are SO good they don't even need an explanation!



 (I was always taught the four dirtiest words were H___, SH___, D___ and Fart.  I guess I was mistaken.)

 This one was just to remind my kids that we will never get a dog...not even the kind that keeps your books in place.

 Oh...how true.

 If only I had this on my pantry door!


********

Steve and Brian Ward took the boys camping all weekend.
Nicole and I took our girls shopping in Boise.  
It was the logical thing to do.

 They had a blast and were honestly angelic the entire time.

 Who wouldn't be shopping with their best friend?

 At the Gap, Saylor was introduced to her first very own lip gloss...with sparkly stars.
Her lips (and cheeks and chin) have never been so moist and shiny.

 There was only one mishap that involved two little girls and a manikin.
The girls killed him.
"My friend Jada was sitting on that fingy (thingy) and then I sat on that fingy and then that guy just fell down.  It was crazy"

I couldn't help myself from laughing and either could the sales lady...thank goodness.

The aftermath.
(Poor guy lost his arms, legs...and pants)

1 comment: