As of late, I will enter a room in my house and find a scene like the one above.
It can only be made by one person and I promise it wasn't one of my boys.
Saylor is mastering the art of pretending.
It's pretty darn adorable.
This is a scene I found today.
I love how most of the babies are naked and only some of them were "good" enough to get cereal for a snack. I wonder what that poor baby on the left did to deserve to starve.
I bet those chickens are having the conversation that goes something like this, "I think that's an alligator next to me and I bet he doesn't want to play duck-duck-goose."
Saylor likes to line her animals up by families. But once again, she puts some animals next to their mortal enemies. I promise the rabbits were NOT comfortable next to the wolves.
I love this little girl and her budding imagination.
She just needs to keep the piggies away from the bear...even the vegetarian kind.
What a cute girl! I find Dylan talking to himself in his room a lot and i'll peek in there and he'll be playing trains or cars and its funny cause the train will tell the car thank you and please! I'm happy his trains and cars have manners!
ReplyDeleteI love finding stuff like this too, and I love eavesdropping on the little conversations that go with it. Such imagination should last forever!!
ReplyDelete