Monday, July 15, 2013

Cardboard. Who knew...right?

 We have my nephew Wyatt staying with us this week.  He and Carter spent the afternoon in the back yard with scissors, painters tape and a whole mess of cardboard.
They made suits of armor.
I think I'll keep more cardboard around the house from now on.  It is the toy of all toys.

 I uploaded more pictures from Grady's haircut yesterday.  They made me smile all over again.
His crazy baby hair mop is gone...as are the darker tips that accompanied him at birth.
I know he looks a hundred times better with his tamed locks, but letting that newborn hair go at just 3 1/2 months was hard.  His newborn-ness is officially gone and I think he is going to be blond.
How did I get a blond blue eyed child????

 Dad?  What are you doing to me? 


 Best behaved child during a hair cut yet.


 I guess he didn't mind the shorter hair.

...just in case that wasn't enough pictures of Grady, here is one more that I took this afternoon.
That face is killing me it is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Those pictures of Grady are so cute!! He has the most captivating smile. Watch out Mom, he's going to be a charmer. Actually, I'm betting he already is!! :)

    ReplyDelete