My darling Grady is 5 months on Friday.
He is growing and changing on a daily basis.
I'm trying to soak him in because I know like all my other babies he will soon be making messes and asking me to do stuff for him...as well as asking where all his junk is. Babies grow like that.
Almost 5 month tidbits about Grady Paul:
Still sleeps through the night. He wakes up around 5 and then is down again until 8. Dream Sleeper Baby.
Super content and smiley.
Will nap anywhere- car seat, bouncy seat, floor (I think it is a coping mechanism that comes with being #5)
Growing like a weed. I think I need to put him in size 4 diapers...his chub and blowouts can not be contained in size 3.
Super slobbery.
Loves attention from any member of the family.
Loves his feet.
Now rolling from front to back...still needs help or motivation to get from back to front.
Loves that bath tub...let me repeat that...LOVES the bath tub.
Has had two haircuts and already needs another one. (Or maybe his mother should just comb his hair!)
Has the biggest killer blue eyes known to mankind.
Never to be seen without drool and a binkie.
Love how his eyes light up even when he is smiling through his binkie.
Want a taste?
Is now doing this fancy trick.
It's only for a few seconds...he falls down pretty easily, but he will sit up just the same.
Loves his toes.
No really, I'm not joking, he loves his toes.
Totally unrelated to Grady, here are few haphazard pictures of our life lately.
I've slowly been cleaning out closets and going through clothing trying desperately to clear our house of unnecessary things.
We officially have WAY TOO MANY hoodies for the boys.
Now the DI has way too many hoodies and I have a few empty hangers.
I guess I didn't realize how big these hanging baskets have grown until Carter took a picture of me with them. They are huge! I'm hoping I can keep them alive and healthy through September...by then I might be ready to chuck them. (Maybe over the bridge...then hopefully Andrew will think I am cool again. Ha Ha)
The kids were mesmerised by this spider in our flowers. If you look closely you can see the entire perfect web.
Andrew registered for 8th grade yesterday at Stuart.
He thought I was lame as usual...until I payed for everything.
This poster was hanging in the hallway at Stuart.
I'm trying to not be offended...because heaven knows I would much rather be at the dentist than read a book. Cough Cough.
My kids are addicted to screens and are driving me crazy always asking for them.
Maybe they will go flying off the bridge with the flowers..the screens, not the kids.
Pictorial proof that Saylor's hair is FINALLY growing out enough to pull back (and by pulling back I mean slicking down with a gallon of gel and hairspray) in regular pony's again. Thank goodness!
Oh my cuteness!!! Grady is a dream...love it, love him!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! Pretty cool that you finally got that blue eyed child. And what beautiful blues. Look out Mom, he's going to melt some hearts.
ReplyDelete