Monday, July 21, 2014

Cheap Entertainment

My family is entertaining to say the least.

Seeing an eight year old getting in and out of a baby stroller backed up with a 4 year old sporting a snow white dress is crazy fun.


Steve entertains me too.  His glove fetish cracks me up everytime…everytime.
(He even took the gloves to girls camp and used them in the kitchen.  He's hygienic.)


Grady's insistence of have TWO spoonfuls of Nutella was a crack up.
It was messy…but funny.

But my best entertainment lately?
Andrew.
Teenage boys are insanely weird…and funny…and entertaining.
I caught him trying to cram his 5 foot 5 1/2 inch body into the bottom part of our skinny linen closet.
Just because.

He "almost" got in.

And then he tried getting out which was even more funny.

Next he tried to get in other closet and shut the door.
He was about 1 inch too thick to close the door all the way.

I called an end to the shenanigans when Andrew stared tyring to put Grady in the closet.
Not funny and not entertaining.

Grady in Steve's hat was much cuter and quieter.

But alas, my entertainment left this morning for a week long raft trip with the teachers and priests of our ward.

He tried to tell Grady goodbye.

I don't think Grady has forgiven him for the closet fiasco.

My house is going to be quiet for the next week.
Andrew is the oldest, biggest, and definitely the loudest.
And I love him and will truly miss him.


Totally off the subject of Andrew, even though I found myself here because of Andrew.
He needed a few last minute snacks for the raft trip.
I just need to say for all posterity sakes…Winco is fantastically quiet at 6 am.
No lines, no crowds, no kids, no fuss.
It was just me and the hustle and bustle of people stocking the shelves.
I think I found my new time to grocery shop.
I hadn't showered, was kind of still in my pjs, and have never liked Winco more in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment