Friday, July 11, 2014

Twin Falls West Stake Girls Camp 2014

This past week I went to our stake girls camp along with Steve and Carter.  I went as a Stake leader and they went as cooks. (Its no surprise who worked harder.)
It was Monday through Thursday and was held at Oakley Ranch.
The week was long, hot and crazy fun.
I'll try to post more than just this, but here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week.

Our awesome set up.
Steve finally got to camp with me!

My shoes proved non dirt proof.

I guess altitude and mountain air is good for hair growth.

Hiking straight up a large hill with no trail is amazing!
Our camp can be seen in the far distance.

Fearless leaders.
These women amaze me!

Our cooks were a crazy bunch!

Carter ate well.

Girls camp is much better with family!

Skit night.

The whole group!

All the leaders.

Even when you are camping you have to practice your guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment