Carter and Colby's long boards came in the mail yesterday.
(my kids are officially spoiled)
But Carter worked his tail off at girls camp for me so I told him I would get him one.
(so its just Colby that is really spoiled)
It was Christmas in July.
Carter was on his board for no less than 5 hours yesterday.
He has the sore bum muscles to prove it.
He's been on the board for another 4 hours today.
He is so sweaty when he comes inside its almost nasty…but he's all smiles.
He's also gone through more than 6 juice boxes trying to keep his blood sugar above 70. We finally got smart and reduced his basal rate this afternoon.
Steve spent some time on the boards last night too.
Have I ever mentioned that my husband was a skater in high school? Well, he was and his skills came out in bounds last night. I'm not sure who loves the boards more, Carter or Steve.
I love…my day lilies that finally bloomed. I walked around my house this morning and found this surprise. It was Christmas in July for me too.
I had forgotten what color I had planted last fall.
My lilies in the front are blooming too.
These double blooms are amazing in person.
My favorite petunia?
I have no idea what they are called, but they are crazy fun!
(please ignore the weed in the background)
I dared him not to love Roald Dahl as an author.
He tried really really hard not to, but succumbed as all kids do.
No comments:
Post a Comment