Saturday, July 5, 2014

Little Known Facts


Grady gets cuter every day.

He gets dirtier every day too.
He's a mess pot.

I'm trying new gluten free recipes all the time.
This angel food cake was awesome!

It was even better the second day toasted with peanut butter for breakfast.


Carter is going to be a baking master.
After a week with his Uncle Dan he decided he too wanted to make cheesecakes like a pro.
First cake was a success!

Add a little caramel sauce and Carter thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

Colby loves massage chairs almost as much as Steve.
The sales guy at Costco doesn't like Colby in his chairs.  I was annoyed…the sales guy will live.

Colby gets better at swimming all the time and showed me his sweet skills during one of Saylor's lessons.

Breast stroke.

Butterfly.
(This stroke to me looks almost impossible.  I'm amazed that Colby can launch his body out of the water and accomplish this stroke.)

Also amazed that Saylor is floating almost all by herself.

She is proud and is learning to love swim lessons!

We let our baby play with knives.
…but only in his high chair with a runny nose.


Music practice IS happening this summer besides many protests and corresponding threats.

Fireworks are cheapest when purchased on the actual 4th of July.


July 4th is one of my favorite holidays.
I adore my neighborhood all lit up late at night.  I love that we can see the CSI fireworks from our street and that our neighbors buy sweet mortars for us all to enjoy.
I also love that the 4th is Steve's dad's birthday.
…more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment