Andrew is having more fun that Steve and I.
He's having more fun than we ever did in school too. He's a little spoiled, and I hope he appreciates it.
We signed up Andrew for ski club at Canyon Ridge and he will ski eight times this winter- 2 times at Sun Vally- 2 times at Magic- 4 times at Pomerelle. It was a great deal for lift tickets and transportation. He's gone (not fighting with siblings) most Saturdays this winter and I miss him, but I know he's making some amazing memories.
"Santa" got him a waterproof camera for Christmas and he's been using it on the slopes. I hijacked the camera and stole a few of his pictures.
Here's a few pictures documenting the fun he is having.
He's seeing the world through new eyes and finding out there is a lot of fun out there.
Yeah…he's totally spoiled.
I've never been on the Sun Vally gondola.
And I've NEVER eaten at the five star restaurant at the top of the hill…but my 14 year old has. The snow was really bad last week so Andrew and his friend spent 3 hours drinking soda refills and eating fondue. What a life. (Sidenote: Andrew paid for 9 of his friends to have fondue…with my money. He is paying us back thank goodness. Crazy kid.)
And the camera is coming in handy at swim practice too.
I saw him up at Sun Valley! I kinda thought it looked like him in the lodge but figured the odds weren't great that it was. Crazy!!
ReplyDelete