Saturday, April 18, 2015

Teenager

 And Shabam!
Just like that he grew really really big.
(excuse the motherly sniffles in the background as you read)

Andrew had a home track meet yesterday so he was allowed to run with the varsity crew.
He ran the 3200 and the 800.
Sadly, I missed both races, even though I was there twice, because I was taxiing the other kids to and from swim team.
He was happy with his times and loves being active.  After the track meet, he came home showered and left for a party at a friends house.
He got home late and then was up early this morning for a stake service project at the temple.  He cleaned out flowerbeds and shoveled bark.

I'm noticing more and more that his age is indirectly proportional to how much I see him. 
 (more motherly sniffles)

Love you Andrew…and I miss you lately.


1 comment:

  1. He's so handsome, but would be way HOTTER in BLUE!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete