Saturday, September 19, 2015

Picture Dump

Yeah Yeah Yeah…I'm behind.  
So here is a "quick" photo dump from this last week…just proving through pictures that we are keeping it real.

Grady is getting huge.

Grandma Walker's gifts are the best!

They are especially fine as they match the colors of my new house and now I can keep track of which kid didn't clean up after themselves much better!

Grady is learning the fine art of killing a soda.
He's progressing nicely.

Andrew might be regressing.
This is his best turtle impression.

Colby is sporting a Chicklet smile.
(its is the cutest)

I watch a little boy from our neighborhood who's mother I just absolutely adore.  I have him about once every two weeks when his mom works mornings.
As you can see…I'm doing a great job broadening his mind.

Just kidding…they play most of the morning before I take them both to kindergarten at 11:45.
Saylor loves having Max around.

My dad, the Ipad, and pictures of cars is a fantastic combo.
Love the recliner cuddle.

Most of Colby's tests look just like this.
He is rocking 4th grade.

Saylor passed off ALL her letter names this week and earned her first alphabet dog tag.

Carter was selected as one of six sixth graders from Robert Stuart to participate in the new middle school ground breaking.  He's pretty excited.  
I'm thinking his darling personality and almost 100% in all his classes had something to do with it.  (wink wink)

My view Monday through Friday at 3:05 pm.
Love it.

Has to be one of the best pictures I have ever seen.
Saylor's friend Preslee had a circus party Friday night and this picture was sent to me.
I laughed out loud.
Yep…thats my daughter.

Loved this picture too!
She is sassy and tough!

We are working on Halloween a little early this year.
I'm practicing my vampire makeup…not to shabby if you ask me.

These pictures are from a few weeks ago, but I wanted them saved.
A friend emailed them to me.  Andrew is loving cross country and has moved up to third on the Canyon Ridge team with his last time being around 18.5 minutes.

I'm kind of proud!

1 comment:

  1. We've got vampires on the mind over here too. Lucy insisted she would be one for Halloween and Emmett has followed suit and, well, I guess we'll be a whole family of vampires. Looks like we'll be in good company!

    ReplyDelete