Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Miracle Worker

My photographer friend is a miracle worker.

She got this shot of my entire Walker family.  
All twenty eight of us- eight of us being under the age of four.
There were also gale force winds and a small case of the stomach flu that day.

I appreciate her.

I'm realizing more and more that I come from a dang good looking family.

And we're snazzy dressers to boot.

The shoes...ahhh...the shoes.

Once again, Thank you Kerrianne for your hard work.
These pictures are priceless and I wish I could post all 159 of them.
(I'll settle for under 20)

More family pics to come!

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your awesome family...those pictures make me smile! I miss you to death, when are we doing lunch? I have to have some JILL time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are dang skinny, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrianne is so great! How lucky we are! And yes, our shoes rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! they turned out great!! Have you been running Jill?? You look f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!! I was a little disappointed in the choice of shoes though! I was hoping for leopard print.....dang it! Steve looks good in jeans!!

    ReplyDelete