Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Carter Dean is Seven

My Carter Dean turned seven yesterday.
He wanted a pumpkin cake.
I tried it...it failed...I'm saving myself the humiliation by not posting the pictures.

So I whipped up these cupcakes instead.  Thank goodness Carter is happy with anything.

Happy Birthday Little Man!

His favorite...asked if I bought it everyday for a month before his birthday...gift.

-Opening his Harry Potter Legos. 
Thank you to both awesome sets of grandparents for making his birthday wishes come true.
(Steve and I have vowed to not buy anymore Legos.  We have bought enough.)

"OH YEAH"

Carter, I love you.  
I'm sad your getting so big so fast.
Thank you for always being happy- except for mornings...you are NOT a morning person.
Thank you for being so tough.
Thank you for just being you.

3 comments:

  1. Ok a couple things I have to say... 1. The cupcakes delivered to my dark and uninviting front porch did not have those adorable pumpkins on top (not fair)!! 2. I kept telling Carter that you took his DS back to the store! ha ha lol! He never believed me...dang him!
    3. Can I adopt his grandparents to make all my wishes and dreams come true too? For myself and my kids?! 4. Is he done putting his Harry Potter legos together and playing with his DS yet? Because Peyton is devistated that he doesn't wanna come out and play! 5. My kids now know the price of DS's when they are on sale and when they aren't and also where the best place is to get them...just so we can let Santa know! CRAPPY!! 6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome fella! Happy Birthday Carter, we sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cupcakes that you "whipped up" - uhhhh. Carter is so cute! What a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete