Monday, October 18, 2010

This morning...

I'm finally feeling better after two weeks of sickness.
I can't believe how EASY things seem when I'm not sick.
It's amazing.
Even the morning routine today seemed simple and ...did I really think this...fun?

I took a few pictures to document how things went around here this morning.

The poster child for dental health.
(Have a mentioned he spits in the toilet because he can't reach the counter height sink...and the step stool has been hidden away by a sneaky Colby brother?)


Andrew and I talk frequently about his obnoxious factor.  I tell him often that he needs to dial it down to zero.  As you can tell it was set around a seven this morning.
...and his evil minions are following suit.


Here is Colby on this morning throne of sorts.

Bag of cereal?  check
Size 24 month pjs he won't get rid of?  check
Disney channel?  check
Blurry mouth because he is chewing?  check



The Princess in all her morning glory.

Yes...those are skeleton pjs.  
And they glow in the dark.

And they double as her Halloween costume too.
I'm too cheap to buy a frilly costume she will hate and only wear for ten minutes.
I'm saving that until next year.


And have I mentioned The Princess is eleven months today?
Say What?  It's killing me.

She's waving, blowing kisses, and doing hand movements to patty cake and itsy bitsy spider.
I think I can officially say her first word is "Da Da."  She screams it every morning looking for Steve.

She stands by herself and is walking along all the furniture...and is getting into EVERYTHING.
I'm getting nothing done.
Really.

And for those of you who don't know... these are called "Princess Fiona's"
Love Them.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are feeling better! The boys are lucky they got a ride to school this morning! I told them on Saturday after their little stunt they pulled that they were walking to school on the days I drive!! You are upset about Say Say being 11 months? I'm dying over here with my 1 yr. old! It just makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing better. And Saylor could not be cuter! I love the Princess Fionas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Princess Fiona's AND the Evil Minions! - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete