I was lazy tonight and we made the kiddos grilled cheese.
We then ordered take out for us adults from Buffalo Wild Wings.
I'm partial to their grilled chicken wrap...hold the mayo.
When we got our order home, Steve realized they got my order wrong. This wasn't the first time.
Yes, the breaded fried chicken WOULD taste better, but I choose not to partake.
Steve called and very politely asked to talk to the manager.
(He's like that...always on his best polite behavior. It's a Dixon Man thing. Oh how I love him so.)
Thirty minutes later, the manager showed up at our DOOR STEP with my corrected order.
He was also carrying an extra side of fries, one of each of the desserts on the menu...and a $25 gift certificate.
"Please try us again," he replied.
I'm often one to complain when things go wrong so I believe I need to also GIVE KUDOS when things are corrected to the umpteenth degree.
Moral of the story???
"If you are going to Buffalo Wild Wings, pray they get your order wrong."
On another note...
I was going through pictures last night and I realized I do not have very many pictures of me with my little girl. I'm the picture taker...and the picture taker tends to not be in pictures.
So this morning before heading out for our first diabetes run, the 'too young for school' crew gathered around for a classic Mom holds the camera picture.
It worked.
I also captured Saylor blowing kisses.
-almost as good as bottling her up in a jar and saving her for later.
And this little man does my heart good.
He's a trooper, and the perfect day time companion.
I'm going to miss him when he starts school next year--sigh.
SCORE! What a nice manager!
ReplyDeleteBy the way you look beautiful, and those are some brown eyed cuties you've got there.
Saylor's kisses are making me melt!
Love that Saylor! I can't get over the pudge. You other two are pretty cute too.
ReplyDeleteSteve, what did you say to the manager that made him show up at your door with all of that? That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteDid you know those kids that live next door have adults that live with them?!?!? HELLO!! We like Buffalo Wild Wings!! Apparently we are chop liver...its cool! Glad that after 2 times of having your order wrong that you guys complained! Next time....I'm taking the guy out on the sidewalk and taking his food! So not fair!
ReplyDeleteare you sure those kids are yours? They look 95% Dixon, maybe a little of you . . .
ReplyDelete