Friday, October 8, 2010

Saylor at 9 1/2 months

My Saylor Girl at 9 1/2 months.

 She's cute...


She's clean...


And she reads at a 2nd grade level.

Ok, not really. 
However...


She's adorable...
Even when she's standing in a blue bucket for no particular reason. 
(But really, who else could made a blue bucket look this good?)


This shot is my favorite.
I get this look from Saylor almost every day.
She's my girl and she is up to something!

I love you Say Say...ruler smile and all!

Thanks once again to my favorite photographer.  
Kerrianne, you are the bestest!
And just to warn you, I have plans for her 12 month shots...and they involve frosting.


4 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely adorable! I am so jealous you have a personal photographer! I just need to move to Twin. I can't wait to see all the pics of your kids with the train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable...all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love her face in the picture of her reading - I don't think she likes that book very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet girl! so thats why she doesnt like dylan's stimulating toys, they're too childish for her..shes so far advanced and witty for her age!!

    ReplyDelete