Friday, May 13, 2011

wickedly good

The Fabulous Five went to Wicked in Boise on Wednesday. 
(Yes, that is what I am calling us, the Fabulous Five.)
The show was wonderful, the company outstanding and of course the food was terrific...but it's going to take me a long time to eat steak again.  Eating at a Brazilian grill-all you can eat place- is not a good fit for someone like me who has NO self control. (love meat...ate too much...thought of meat will be repulsive for the next few days.)
 My cute girls before the show.
I feel so fortunate to have these wonderful women as my friends.

This is what happens when you ask an older gentleman who obviously has never seen a camera phone in his life to take a picture.  
He gets point for trying and I get points for taking the phone back and smiling sweetly while saying thank you. 


On another note...it is officially spring in Twin Falls.
It was still winter last week and it will most likely be full on summer in a few weeks (ick) so we are enjoying the shortest season of Idaho.

I caught these shots yesterday with my phone behind the boys' school after Carter's lunch run.
 Short sleeves on the Saylor girl.  
Lovely.

 Colby likes to run up and down the berms behind the school.  
For the record this was NOT allowed when I went to school there!

 Steve had the day off and we got take out at Cafe' Rio.
(I ate a salad...but hardly any meat.  I wasn't kidding about the meat thing.)
Colby and I got bored in the car while waiting for Steve.
Really bored.

I think this should be my profile picture.
Because I am throwing a crusty most of the time anyway...might as well make it official.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the Fab 5 had a great time at Wicked! Tucanos? Ummmmm yes please! My favorite place! Not gonna lie I'm a lot jealous about that! You are a grumpy lady....join FB and use that as your profile pic and then we can keep in touch more ..... since I live next door for 2 more weeks and never see you except for school purposes....boooooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know where Saylor gets her awesome crusty faces! So fun to have some great friends to go to Wicked...yes I am jealous! Can I please be adopted into your friend group when I move there in 3 years? I promise not to act like I did when you were in high school and I really wanted to hang out with you and Jamie:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete