Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend at Grandmas

JaNae and her family came this weekend to stay for Easter.  That means we packed up the one-week-old and headed to my mom's for great food and cousin fun! 
Saturday, my dad took Andrew hiking with Jeff and Walker, Steve went to work, and the rest of the crew hung out with my mom and JaNae.

We took a few pictures of my poor yellow baby, but this one was my favorite!
Wes is six and has the fairest skin of them all.  If he had dark hair, he would be a shoe-in for the male Snow White.  Next to Wes, Grady looks like a banana.  I'm looking forward to his jaundice going away.  Saylor's took almost three weeks...we're in it for the long haul.
I also think Grady's expression is priceless.  
How I got this shot with his eyes open is beyond me!

My mom has the most amazing collection of magnetic building toys.
Carter and Wyatt created away for hours!
I love how their imaginations run wild with these toys.

Sunday night we headed back over for a delicious dinner and the Annual Grandma Walker Easter Egg Extravaganza.
...the mop of hair down front is actually Saylor.

Oh there she is!
Now where did Walker go?

 Part of the hunt is lining up the kids youngest to oldest and allowing them to run outside in 10 second intervals.
By the time it was the big kids' turn, the oldest three were in stitches laughing.  I captured an actual true smile from my twelve year old.
Rare...oh so rare.

 Grandma and Grandpa watching all the fun with Grady wrapped up.






 I call this one a reverse Oreo- light, dark, light.  
Three of the four amigos.  
We missed Jon's family.  Dean makes up #4 of the little boys all born close to one another.

Actually being nice to each other!


 Meg and Whitney

 Perfect teenager smiles.
(please note Holly's Easter bag...too funny!)

Thanks Mom for the wonderful weekend!  We appreciate you!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Dean's shout out! I am feeling so homesick for the Walker household looking at these pictures. (this is Caprice, by the way!) I love being with all you guys. Grady is so so so so so adorable.

    ReplyDelete