Wednesday, April 24, 2013

loved baby

 My favorite baby pjs are this brand- Lovedbaby.
They are the cosiest softest pajamas ever.  Grady has two pair handed down from Saylor.  

 
They are brown and green.  It was smart of me to get unisex colors 3 1/2 years ago.
I love how they are cut long and thin.  My infants' bodies are long with short legs and most other brands of footie pajamas are too short in the body and too wide.  I wish I had five pair in every size of these.  Unfortunately, they are pricey and I'm not splurging on clothes for this boy...I need to pay the hospital bill instead.
I keep telling myself that as the youngest of our children, Grady will probably drive the nicest car, and that makes me feel better about skimping on his wardrobe budget.  (He's not a girl...t-shirts and soft pants will do.)
Please know Grady that even though you might not have a million clothes, you are still a Loved Baby.



And this picture is proof of that.  
Andrew held you the entire time he was watching tv last night.  He even fought me when I needed to take you for a bath.  Andrew then decided that watching you get clean was more fun than tv and came and helped. 
You are loved and adored.

 ...as are these two men.
I went to pick up Steve today for a quick lunch break and I caught this image of him and his dad in my side mirror.
I chuckled at their matching clothing and stance.



1 comment: