Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pictures on the front porch...

The sun came out last week and the kids broke out the shorts and played outside most of the time.
I emerged out of the new baby cave just long enough to catch a few pictures of the kids drinking cold soda on the front porch.
When you just let the camera fly, it's amazing what sequence of events you can catch.

I call this one "The Art of Burping"

Hey Andrew, look what I can do.
First I have to wind up...wait for it...wait for it...

Shazam!

Whatcha think of that?

And here he is teaching the next sibling.
I'm so excited.

She hasn't stopped burping since.

Something else I wanted to document in addition to my children being slightly crude on the front porch, is the cutest baby gift I have ever seen!
 The girls at Steve's office made us this darling diaper tricycle.
I think it is amazing!

View from the back.
Colby kept asking how Grady was going to ride it.  

Sadly, it has been taken apart and used.   I have loved the extra diapers and super cute receiving blankets!  
What a wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment