Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Sunday Evening Walk plus The Funniest Pictures I Have Ever Taken

 Steve asked me to go for a walk tonight.
I came outside and he had Saylor and Grady ready to go.

 I wouldn't have thought of this myself, but found it quite ingenious.  Grady was happy our entire walk and didn't even complain about being in a pink bumbo.
Truly, he is the best baby ever.

On a funnier note...
 our family is working on a small project.
Hopefully it will be finished soon, but who knows.  I make no promises and I'm sure Steve doesn't want to spend his entire day off working on it.  Maybe in a week or so????
But, finished or not, we have had more laughs working on this project than I can say.  It's also made for some of the funniest pictures I have ever taken.  Just looking at these makes me laugh out loud all over again!







(Yep...this is the best one hands down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment