Last night I borrowed my mom's phone for a few minutes and stole pictures. Some were from over a year ago. Most of them were from when Steve and I were in Italy last fall.
Love my Mom. Love her phone. Love these pictures, however old and outdated they are.
Saylor with her Minnie and Micky brought back from Mom and Dad's Disney World trip.
Say loves these things.
Digging potatoes with Grandpa.
Grandpa's trains will forever be cool.
Attempt to guilt me into buying a pet for my children. Didn't work.
(Yep...my dad takes my kids to the pet store for a good time. We are easily entertained.)
My. Mom. Can. Braid. Hair.
I'm a horrible mother and left the country on my son's 9th birthday. Grateful that my mother loves him enough to party him.
(oh yeah...and I'm leaving him again this year. Dental meetings can be really inconvenient.)
8 months pregnant.
Why did I let my mom take this picture?
Please note the Diet Dr. Pepper in the background that I'm sure was mine.
Taken the day my water broke.
Yes I am wearing the same shirt as in the previous picture. I only had like three shirts that fit by this time.
Brand-spanking new Grady.
Sister Love
New brothers are boring. Helicopter pad at the hospital is much more fun.
Cleaning up pine needles at Grandpa Walkers.
I love that my dad has lots of property and trees so my children can learn to work.
Shoe Tree.
My parents came upon this during their travels to Oregon this last week. I think we should start one in Twin. Any ideas of where a good tree is?
No comments:
Post a Comment