Definitely a Monday today.
How could I tell?
The laundry was backed up and once again (what else is new) oozing out of the laundry room.
It was so thick today I let Grady sit right in the pile of clothing waiting to be washed...I wasn't worried about him falling and hurting himself that was for sure. Little worried about his brothers' dirty underwear though.
As I walked through my house this morning- in between batches of laundry- picking up piles of junk and crap my kids left out this weekend, I happened into my teenage son's room. I haven't been in there for a while. It's a place I try not to smell regularly (jk Andrew. You're not too smelly) Anyhoo...I got a kick out of the top of his dresser. Star Wars Lego armies are the best...as are Land Cruisers...and pictures of the prophet, temple and the Savior.
I enjoy my eldest son growing up and I'm grateful he is a part of our family.
Totally not related to it being a Monday or having anything to do with a teeangery room...
Um...yeah...I think he is officially too big to sit in this seat anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment