Sunday, September 8, 2013

Steadman Farm End of Summer Extravaganza!

Yesterday we were invited by some wonderful friends to join them with a few other families at Steadman Farms near Raft River.  
Our Saturday was the perfect day to end our summer...we played our guts out.
There were two huge water slides, a zip line, a candy cannon and playground.   The best part???  This place is free of charge.  Wow!  All our kids agreed that this might be better than Roaring Springs.  There were no lines and I didn't have to drop a small fortune.  I have lived in Idaho almost all my life and I didn't know about this place until recently...best kept secret in Idaho!
Huge thanks to the Urry Family!
If you don't want to look at a bazillion pictures of my kids having the time of their lives...please kindly skip this post.



 Andrew was the best big brother ever and entertained Saylor the entire day.
Steve and I appreciated him so much!


Collin and Carter.
Love that Carter has this man as his buddy.





At the top of the slide you looked to the north and saw this sight.  Only in Idaho.
Man, do I love where I live!




 Saylor made a new buddy too!
Darling little girls.

Why is the sight of two boys with kiddie tubes so hilarious to me?

 Grady practicing his best pirate face.
 I'm sure he was a little ticked he couldn't slide.






By the end, Saylor was brave enough to go down all by herself.  
Next year she'll be unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment