Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lazy Morning Pictures

After his morning sun session, Grady was warm, alert and cozy.  It fed him and then took advantage of his calmness.  I whipped out the camera and tried really hard to capture a few pictures of my quickly changing newborn.  
Unfortunately, the camera made his slightly yellow appearance look ten times worse than it really is.
As I looked at his pictures on my computer I decided to try out a few of the tinting features...wish I would have discovered these miracle workers earlier!  Who knew a little blue tint and my jaundice baby is pink again (with a slightly yellow undertone).

Grady Paul 10 days old










 Love this one.
"Everything's Ok mom"

Saylor decided she needed to get into the action too.
I could title these next pictures "The Mugging of the Little Brother"




"No longer Ok Mom...what's up with this sister mugging on me!"




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jill!! Grady is absolutely adorable. Loved looking back and seeing all the pictures of him. I hope you're recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable...you're making me even more anxious to get mine out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures really are very good. Well done... with him ... and the shots. Love it.

    ReplyDelete