Thursday, April 11, 2013

snippets

Snippets are how I'm surviving life at the moment.  
Three hour snippets.
Three hours between each Grady feeding, burping, diaper changing...and then it starts all over again.
It's a challenge to see what I can get accomplished in the time between.
Some things that make me feel most like myself are, fixing my hair, fixing Saylor's hair, napping, making cookies (not helping in other ways though) and having my house picked up.
None of these have been done on the same day.
Oh well.
At least my kids aren't starving or wearing filthy clothes - yet.

Here are few snippets of  life from the past few days I captured with my phone camera, because really,  who has time to pull out the real camera.

I was feeding Grady on my bed when Saylor plopped herself down on the pillow next to me and proceeded to feed her giraffe from her belly button.
It's "monkey see monkey do" around here...with only slight modifications.

"Hey Mom, its a 3-D picture!"
This boy cracks me up.

 All of the kids (minus one) working on a project with no wailing or gnashing of teeth?
Miracle.
FHE's like this are rare rare rare.

 Got Milk?
(Seriously the best content baby face is the milk face.  I adore it.)

 First "real dunking" bath.
Grady's umbillical cord fell off two days ago and a sink bath is the right of passage that comes with losing your belly button stump.

 He was unimpressed...


 and then quickly annoyed.
It was a short lived bath.




3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful lil guy! He has such a perfect baby face. It's so cute how the siblings are loving him, what a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously SO cute! Such a little Dixon baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE milk face:) Somehow it's satisfying for moms---especially since feeding the kids is the ONLY thing I accomplish in a day!
    And the 3D pic?! HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete