Today was Grady Paul's blessing day...hence the really cute white outfit and shoes.
We don't have church until 2pm so we had plenty of time to get ready for his big day.
We even had enough time for pictures before church.
The blessing went great and Grady was perfect as can be.
He slept completely through sacrament meeting and his blessing.
Those who participated in his blessing were Steve, my dad, my brother Jared, Steve's brother Michael, my brother-in-law Jeff, our home teachers, our bishop and Steve's elders quorum presidency. Andrew was lucky enough to participate too and fulfilled his duty as a deacon by holding the microphone.
We missed Steve's dad as he was out of town visiting Steve's brother in Denver.
After church we migrated to my parent's home for dinner.
Jared had to head back to his ward and missed out on pictures, but here are the rest of the men in our our family that participated in Grady's blessing.
I feel so grateful to have these worthy priesthood holders in my life.
The family.
I always have picture remorse after family events such as these. I wish I would have lined up all the cousins and taken pictures. I'm so sad I didn't...but I'm sure there would have been mutiny if I had tried.
I did however catch just few classic shots...
Saylor and Whitney.
Saylor loves this beautiful girl. Whenever we are with the Johnsons, Saylor wants only to be with her. I am so grateful for this gorgeous and kind young woman who is willing to love and include my little daughter. Not every 11 year old is willing to let a 3 year old tag along...but Whitney is a gem.
Thanks Whit! I truly appreciate you!
I'm calling this picture, "We don't shoot guns on Sunday" because really, they aren't supposed to shoot guns at Grandma's on Sunday!
My favorite part? -the safety glasses not being worn by the boy holding the gun.
Nice boys! Real nice!
What a special event!!! Blessings are 'the icing on the cake' of having a baby...seals that whole eternal family feeling:) GREAT PHOTOS of your family; especially Mr. Grady!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family shots! You all look great. Andrew looks proud to hold Grady - that is so sweet. And I love the shot of Whitney and Saylor. Those girls are both every bit as beautiful as their moms!
ReplyDelete