Tuesday, May 28, 2013

views from the dental chair

 Earlier last week Saylor, Grady and I picked Steve up from work for a quick lunch run.  When we brought him back he had enough time to check both our mouths.
Just like always, having babies kills my teeth and I will be having multiple cavities fixed this next week.  Saylor after her exam was given a clean bill of dental health, but getting her to sit for the exam was harder than the exam itself.

 We ended up putting Saylor on my lap, setting her up with headphones and turning on Netflix.
My Little Pony was her show of choice.  (He brothers call it Scrawny and Bony...so now she does too.)

 The view from where we were sitting.

 The view from where Steve was sitting.

 
After her cleaning, Saylor still wanted to watch Scrawny and Bony.
We obliged.
(Can I just add how much I love Steve's new office.  The headphones and Netflix alone are worth going for.   I'm going to have to think of something good to watch for my appointment next week.)


Also...here is the obligatory Grady update.

 Grady with his usual crazy hair.

Grady with his hair combed down.

This boy just isn't the same without his out of control head of hair.
The crazy hair wins.
(It doesn't stay down anyway...no matter how hard I try and make it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment