Andrew bolted into the kitchen yesterday morning begging for my phone.
"Grady is totally smiling!"
He came back with these blurry, goofy, but still adorable, shots.
Yep...the boy's hair line is running for the hills.
Grow new hair. Grow!
This smile is so Carter.
Grady might be his blue eyed twin.
Tweaked a cookie recipe today that is worth sharing.
Why-oh-why can't I stay home and make cookies all day every day? It would be my dream job.
Chocolate Coconut Cashew Cookies.
Yes...they are as good as they sound and gluten free.
This makes a HUGE batch...even bigger if you don't eat any of the dough. (fat chance at my house)
1/2 C. butter
3/4 C shortening
1 1/2 C sugar
1 1/2 C brown sugar
3 eggs
1 T vanilla
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cocoa powder
1 1/2 C oat flour
1 1/2 C Maninis gluten free flour
1 1/2 C Domata gluten free flour
toffee chips (found in baking aisle or crush toffee candy bars)
milk chocolate chips
coconut covered cashews (from costco) coarsely chopped
350 degrees for 10-11 minutes
...for all of you not lucky enough to have gluten intolerance, use approx. 4 cups white flour instead of the oat, Maninis and Domata flour.
This picture is proof of how much I love my husband. Saw this land cruiser in my rear view mirror last Friday. It pulled up next to me at the stop light. I had to sneak a picture with my phone while the driver wasn't looking to text to Steve. Felt creepy the entire time I was doing so.
I promise Sir, I wasn't stalking you...just your sweet ride.
I took a pic like that once of the car in front of me. I pretended I was dialing and then pretended to talk so they wouldn't know. Ya, it felt creepy of me. Your husband should appreciate your creepy efforts. :)
ReplyDelete