After much sweat and toil we finished our first (possibly last, but hopefully annual) Dixon Family Video.
Much thanks to our friends and family who inspired us to do something constructive with our children besides clean. (you know who you are...please don't hate us because we chose to copy you!)
Please click here to watch.
Enjoy!
That. Was. AWESOME!! I was cracking up all the way through. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI do not come to your blog often enough- it makes me happy- and that video made me happy too! We are so going to copy you!! You are awesome! I don't know if we will make it up to Twin this year but maybe in the spring. I want to see you and baby Grady!! You are looking fabulous and all the kids look so grown up! Loves to you and your crew!!
ReplyDeleteBLOWN away!!! The Dixons are SO cool; loved the video and that your kids got so into it! Yep, I'm totally gonna' copy this idea, too. I'm thinking @ a family reunion.... Great job! I can't wait for the next;)
ReplyDeleteOh.my.holy.awesomeness!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED it. So funny! The mariachi band...the lego and other props...the adorable kids!! Fantastic.
Made my day, so I had to watch it twice!! Keep the hits coming Dixons!
ReplyDeleteMade my day, so I had to watch it twice!! Keep the hits coming Dixons!
ReplyDelete