By accident I posted my Christmas card on the blog. I didn't check my blog until this morning…blast. I thought I had shut the window down that allowed my card to be uploaded onto blogger. Oh well, such is life. I removed the post…but appreciated the comments. :) Steve and I have decided we like to give out strange non traditional cards. It suits us and makes us laugh.
So to make up for my deleted post, here is a picture of my (as of today) eight month old.
He is fully mobile and making me realize how dirty my house is as the moment.
He picked up cornbread crumbs under the table that were a day old. It was a little sick…along with the piles of dusty lint that had collected there too.
Bummer.
He also started playing with every electrical cord he can get his chubby little fingers around. I'm doing a mad dash baby proofing session constantly the last few days. His eye level is obviously not mine.
Yesterday I walked into my bathroom to find him perfectly planked on this little blue stool.
His tummy was in the middle with his arms and legs parallel to the floor. He was screaming.
I caught him two seconds before I'm sure he would have gone head first on the bathroom floor.
Poor kid has a slightly neglectful mother who's honestly trying her best.
Oh yeah…and he pulled himself to a standing position two days ago. I'm in so much trouble.
Other troubling news around my home. I over heard my beautiful daughter singing a lovely primary song the other day.
She was singing the sweet words of, "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me."
But then it took a turn for the worse.
"Help me find the way…and shake your booty!"
The words were accompanied with a little booty dance.
I had to turn my head so she wouldn't see my laughter. It was a shameful laughter though.
What. In. The. World.
No comments:
Post a Comment