List of things checked off from this week…
-Costco shopping trip for food storage items. Because its getting colder and cold weather brings out my inner chipmunk. I almost have enough chocolate chips and toilet paper to last through the winter. (I only bought the essentials.)
-Successful parent teacher conferences on Monday. Two teachers expressed their love for my elementary boys. Warm fuzzies all around.
-All three boys made it to music lessons this week. Whew. Feat in itself.
-Getting accustomed to swim team schedule. It might be the death of me.
-Wrote and gave talk for 6th ward YW in Excellence. Super happy it wasn't on modesty.
-Christmas shopping is "this" close to being done. Double Whew.
-Cleaned out two closets and kitchen pantry. Triple Whew.
-Nobody starved.
-Nobody wore dirty clothes.
I'm considering the last four days successful.
For the rest of the week…
-Colby is home with a fever. I'm giving him free reign of the downstairs tv and letting myself be guilt free about it.
-Andrew's parent teacher conference is tonight. Seeing him in his element is always an adventure.
-Kids dont' have school tomorrow or Monday so I'm gearing up for the insanity that always ensues when the kids are home on a long day weekend.
-Trying very very hard not to make yet another batch of cookies just to eat the dough.
-Will probably go back to Costco. M&M are on sale.
13 years ago
Or your talk could have been on chastity...
ReplyDeletebecause that one would be fun too. :)