Carter has asked multiple times the last few days if he could wear shorts to school.
I don't blame him, the weather will be in the 70's tomorrow.
Unfortunately I don't have the desire to get out the bin of clothes so perfectly packed away that has all his shorts in it. (I'm tired and the weather will return to the 50's by the end of the week)
I told him I would get out shorts after spring break.
"Mom...It's not fair! Everyone is going to be wearing shorts. Everyone!"
I didn't answer him but just turned to Steve and whined.
"Steve...It's not fair! Everyone gets to have their baby before me. Everyone!"
Steve came back with this...
"Everyone gets to buy a new Land Cruiser when ever they want. Everyone."
Carter got the point and huffed out the door to get in the car to go to school.
Steve and I are not sympathetic.
(We think we're funny though.)
Hahaha!!! You guys are awesome parents!
ReplyDelete