I have so many pictures I want to post and even more that I want to write about Grady's birth.
I'm home now and finding the time to do either is almost impossible.
I feel like I'm drowning...but drowning in the most beautiful amazing paradise known to mankind.
I am so happy with my family of seven.
Maybe my giddiness is all newborn baby.
Maybe it is the lack of sleep.
Maybe it's the narcotics (yes...they are so so good)
But whatever it is, if I'm are going to drown in something, it might as well be this wonderful.
Here are a few pictures of Grady at the hospital.
Yes...he really is this handsome.
(Please excuse his standard issue hospital attire...I'm not about to create more laundry than I need to.)
You didn't even make it to Sunday! I'm sooo happy for you. He is absolutely adorable! I'll be back in a week to come see you guys. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely as precious as can be...Congratulations to you and your family! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete