Of course we had to document Grady's first bath.
I had the settings on my camera all wrong and the first few shots were overexposed. (Sorry Steve.)
Turned them black and white and added a few shadows and they were salvaged!
Whew!
I love bathing my newborns.
I love how they smell so wonderful afterwards and I love how they sleep afterward even more.
...after last night, Grady will be bathed every night. No bath = No sleep for Mom until after midnight. Not cool.
Grady didn't love his bath.
Ok, he hated it.
But there is something about having your head scrubbed that makes newborns calm down...so I thought.
I was alone at first but after all the screaming we had an audience pretty fast.
Saylor was the most worried about her "Grady- Grades."
I'm in heaven with with the love that is pouring out of my children for their youngest sibling.
Newborns are magical.
Other than the newborn high, how are we surviving around here???
This might be a clue.
I came out of my room after feeding Grady the other day and this is what my twelve year old was eating.
Two leftover cream puffs- filled with melted Hershey kisses- covered in half a container of cool whip and then drizzled with Hershey syrup.
Maybe I shouldn't have postponed those meals coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment