Thursday, June 20, 2013

23 Pictures

Just a bunch of pictures posted haphazardly and random-like from Walkerpalooza 2013.
It was three days of pure Walker craziness.  I do feel bad I didn't  take pictures while at Roaring Springs.  However, water and cameras and me in a swimsuit do not mix.
Enjoy the highlights from our mini-vacation.

 30 of us at Red Robin.
Five of us eat gluten free and Red Robin serves great GF sandwiches.

 Cool swimmers at the hotel pool.

 Wowsers!  That skin is bright!
(That or the window let in some wicked light)

 Monkey Colby

 You think an optometrist could get some goggles that actually fit.

 Jo texted this to me...

 I texted back to her.
We decided we actually do look a lot alike with 44oz'ers coming out of our mouths.

 Yep...my daughter ate nothing but peanuts and fries one night for dinner.
Her overpriced grilled cheese went completely to waste.

 Boise has some wonderful parks.  One night we let the kids play their little hearts out.

 Saylor and Bentley.

 The cool kids.

 Hey...cute baby!

 Working on that upper body strength.

 Jon, Bentley..and a little bit of Dan.

Jared and JaNae

 Wes and Colby

 The three sisters
(I really really wanted the t-shirt that said, "I've never been the same since that house fell on my sister!" Unfortunately for me though, neither of my sisters are wicked in any way.  The shirt wouldn't have worked.)
 Playing steam roller down the hill.

 Competitive game of ultimate frisbee.

 ...no really, she truly is the favorite!

 Meg and Whitney

Holly and Leah

Me and my partner in crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment