Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walker Family Pictures

I'm happy to report that my dad was released from the hospital today.  He's staying in Boise for a few days at my sister's house and will be home at the end of the week. 
I'm feeling...not sure how to describe how I feel.  Maybe relief, gratitude, love and happiness all balled up into one big "My Dad Rocked His Surgery" package.  I'm so grateful for prayer and faith and how it has blessed my dad's life in the last few weeks.  Miracles still occur on this earth and I think my dad is one of them.  
Perspective is also been felt this week.   Not that I didn't know this before...but my family means everything to me.  I'm so grateful for such wonderful siblings and for their spouses.  My family is amazing and I appreciate each and every member.


And here they are...
 Jill, Steve, Jolyn, Dan, Caprice, Jonathan, Jared, Cara, Jeff and JaNae

 The Women Folk

 The Manly Men

 The Little Girlies
Saylor, Sadie and Leah

 The "not so little" Boys
Colby, Wes, Dean, AJ and Dawson

 The Middle Boys
Carter and Wyatt

 The Middle Girls...they give being in the middle some serious style.
Annie, Whitney and Meg

 The Oldest and "most" Mature
Andrew, Holly and Walker

Last, but not least are the three babies of the family...
 Bentley...who loves his dad VERY VERY much.  
Wouldn't you?

 Grant
aka: Oh. My. Cuteness.

Grady Paul
(who still sleeps deep enough to slobber no matter where his is)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for taking these pictures. I still can't believe we got all those shots without any meltdowns, besides Bentley of course! We had such a good time with all you guys. I love when my kids get to know their Walker cousins better!

    ReplyDelete