I finally took all my negatives and had them put on CD. It was over 900 pictures taken from 1998-2004. I'm thinking I lost a few negatives somewhere in our many moves, because there are a few pictures I'm sure I'm missing. I guess 900 pictures will just have to do. (ha ha)
I've had a blast going over these pictures this afternoon and I'm thrilled to have them in digital form.
Steve and I laughed at a few of these because...man...we've aged a bit in the past 15 years.
Here are just a few examples of pictures I'm happy to have at my blogging fingertips.
Steve and I about a year after we got married.
Look Mom- no wrinkles!
Steve and newborn Andrew.
First time parenting is really really hard work.
Thought my dad would want to see this one of him holding Walker and Andrew.
Newborn Carter in 2003.
He grew really really fast.
When I say he was a chubby baby, I wasn't blowing smoke!
Steve in 2001.
Family picture in 2004.
My plan (you know...in all my free time) is to go through these 900 pictures and post the ones I really want to save along with telling the story that goes with them.
It might take the next 15 years to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment