I have often wondered what is going on inside my 12 year old's head.
Yesterday when loading pictures from my camera sd card, Andrew plugged in his ipod to charge and the pictures from his ipod loaded up on Picasa.
It was then when I realized what was going on in his head...and it wasn't much. (just kidding Andrew)
All joking aside, I did get a peek of Andrew's life outside my home and guidance. I saw what he was like with his cousins and friends and have pictorial proof of what he finds important and valuable enough to document with pictures.
With full 12 year old permission, here is what I was privileged to see.
Andrew said these were at his school and he found them beautiful.
Three Walker cousins at Sportsmans Wearhouse.
Maybe checking things out for Grady?
Definitely not for Grady.
(Note to all teenagers. If you allow yourself to be photographed doing something silly, please know it will be put on the Internet...every time!)
Andrew values guns...
smoothies...
baby brothers...
fine dining...
Legos...
Star Trek...
camping with scouts...
and my personal favorite...
wait for it...
wait for it...
chicks.
(Not the kind of chicks I thought he would be in to...but whatever.)
No comments:
Post a Comment