Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If only I had access to a midievil public square so I could mock my spouse even more

I've been on a waffle kick lately.  
All I want for breakfast is my Pamela's gluten free baking mix waffles with peanut butter and just a tiny bit of syrup.
I usually make a massive batch and then freeze them.   Then in the morning, I can pop a few in the toaster and have my own version of Eggo waffles.
Unfortunately...my kids really like them to and a massive batch goes fast around here.  I finished off the last two this morning.
At dinner...let me repeat that...at dinner tonight I told Steve I was going to make more waffles later on the evening so I could have breakfast already made in the morning.
Steve got a glint in his eye and declared that the perfect thing to go with waffles in the morning would be Chick-Fil-A nuggets.   He then unveiled a plan to buy 64 nuggets off the catering menu. 
The kiddos cheered unanimously.
With spaghetti still on their plates, the kids were screaming for chicken and waffles.  
Why in the world did even make dinner tonight??  

I told Steve that if he ever bought 64 nuggets off the CATERING menu for our little family, I would publicly mock him on my blog.

So here it is. 
Consider yourself mocked Steve.
(feel free to comment to increase the humiliation)

However, it is a harsh sad reality that NOT ONE of these nuggets will go to waste.
My family is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment