Steve has been gone the past few days at an implant course in Utah. The only thing that man enjoys more than pulling a tooth, is placing an implant and restoring it afterwards. I've seen pictures. I'm not quite sure why he likes to do it.
So, I've been on my own.
(not my favorite situation, but it's doable.)
I sent these pictures to Steve around 6:45 am yesterday. They were taken right after I woke the kids up and gathered them for scriptures.
I think he got a clear picture of how were were really doing.
Somehow this boy found the one shirt that coordinates with a random pair of pj bottoms.
'Stripes' Dixon is what we'll call him now.
Still not feeling great...this flu bug means business.
Studying the Book of Mormon through osmosis.
I think this class should be offered in the wee mornings at BYU.
This one says it all.
Her morning was really "rough."
She slept in my bed or on the floor most of the night.
She required three sippy-cups at all times: milk, juice, and water with ice.
Baby Scout doll has been tossed about to make more stretching room.
Blank stare at Super Why or Wonder Pets.
If only being sick could be this cushy for all of us.
Steve...we are missing you and can't wait to have you home!
Love you!
PS...drive safe and please avoid any ice storms.
No comments:
Post a Comment