While backtracking through photos, I've rediscovered some old favorites of my kids.
These few (ok...I wouldn't say just a few) are all about Carter.
Looking back I think he had to be the cutest, sweetest, happiest toddler/little boy ever to roam this earth.
I wish I could turn back the clock and kiss those cheeks and chubby hands one more time.
Now he is a big brilliant nine year old, trying so hard to be independent and grown up.
Today he asked me when I didn't have to come into school anymore. He has hatched a plan to practice calling my cell phone so I don't have to come into lunch anymore. I'm cramping his third grade style.
Please don't grow up quite yet Carter Dean, I'm not ready.
Here are just a fraction of my most favorite treasured pictures of Carter.
Eating peas out of Grandpa's garden at Uncle Jon and Aunt Caprice's reception.
A slight mishap involving a wagon, the gravel and Carter's face.
Self titled, "Diaper Boy" but pronounced "Biaper Boy"
"Mom, I don't wear underwears...I wear biapers!"
Is it awful I don't remember which museum in DC this was taken in?
The worst most irreverent white trash haircut ever.
Thankfully it only lasted two days.
Thanks Uncle Dan and Aunt Jolyn for the sweet Disney Land hat!
In the hospital and still smiling.
Swim lessons are the BEST!
Don't look too long into those pools for eyes...you'll be hypnotized before you know it and out $20.
(for Lego's of course)
The party invitation said dress as your favorite superhero. We didn't have any costumes, so we made up our own. Maybe "Diaper Boy" grew up into "Underwear Man"

No comments:
Post a Comment